Good Golly, Miss Molly!

Monday, December 03, 2007

Hanging with Dad

Those of you that have seen Molly recently know that she really, really loves her Daddy. So much so that she calls him by several different names: "Hey Dadt," "Dadtdeee," and, as of this morning, "Pop-ah." (I'm lucky if I get a Muuummmmm, and that's only if she's tired or hungry). Anyhow, on to some of the many activities Molly does with her Dad!


High fives and Drumming while


listening to music on the computer.


Dancing and


laughing and more dancing.


Double cell phone parties.


Did I mention listening to music?


And taking cute pictures


and scary ones (this is her heavy metal face)


and happy ones.


Evening basket play


with sound effects.


And when she won't sleep, they watch Charlie Brown,


close-up


and sing


and dance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home