Good Golly, Miss Molly!

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Snoopy = Love

Auntie Tei sent Molly a Snoopy doll ages ago. Molly's grandpa Mickey loved Snoopy and all the Peanuts characters. A couple of days ago, Molly was having a rough time going back to sleep (her two top teeth are slowly coming in and they hurt!) and I noticed Snoopy sitting up on a shelf in our room. I brought him down, showed him to Molly and...it was love at first sight!


Mama to Molly: "Would this guy cheer you up?"


Molly to Snoopy: "Where've you been all my life?!?!" Hooray!


From tears to smiles


"I'm not letting him go!"


Mama's happy that Molly's happy and Molly's examining her new buddy


Snoopy came along to listen to music on the computer with Daddy


Snoopy doesn't mind being upside down


"Oh, how I love my new friend Snoopy."


And with a big yawn, Molly and Snoopy are off to bed! (P.S. Don't you just love the Halloween striped jammies?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home